Principal's Message All Staff List Bell Schedules Calendar 2016-2017 Map, Check-In & Parking Directions to MV Fingertip Directory MVHS Events Calendar School Documents School Profile School Site Council 2016 Running of the Bulls Info Donor Bricks Vision & Goals
Administration Art AVID Business ELD English Industrial Technology Library Math Music Physical Education Science Science Info Social Science Special Education Theatre Arts World Language
Guidance Staff College & Career Center Guidance Calendar College Resources Concurrent Enrollment Course Selection FAQ's Four-Year College Info 4 Year Planning & College Eligibility Grad. Requirements Naviance Family Connection Presentation Materials Requesting Transcripts School Resources Study Buddies Tutoring Summer Programs Work Permits
Challenge Day Marquesas Dance Team Monta Vista Clubs Student Activities Spirit Squads Verdadera Ron Freeman Purple and Gold Awards
Matador Athletics Athletic Boosters Matador of the Year
Contact Main Office Course Selection Info Parenting Class PTSA Senior All Night Party Challenge Day

Requesting Transcripts

Requesting Transcripts

Directions for requesting an Official Monta Vista High School Transcript as part of your application process for summer programs, scholarships and college admission*:

  1. Official Transcript Request forms are located in the Main Office with our Registrar, Pat Kruse
  2. You will need to specify on the form where the transcript will be sent and if you want it sent electronically or through snail mail
  3. Cost will be $3 per request
  4. If you are a previous Monta Vista High School Student in need of an Official Transcript from last year (or years prior), see information on the District Office at

If you want a copy of your Unofficial Transcript, just for reference, current students/parents can print it from your Infinite Campus account.


*If you are a current senior applying to colleges, an Official Transcript is included in your Secondary School Report (SSR) request as part of the $5.00 fee.  Refer to College App Info for 12th grade for more information on Monta Vista's SSR process.  If you are applying to colleges and have, at any point, taken a class at DeAnza Community College (or any other community college), you will need to make an Official Transcript Request with that particular school on addition to your MVHS Official Transcript Request